Let’s see, this weekend I managed to:
- Spend quality time in the studio making progress on the metal mirror series (still need a decent name for it).
- Edited images.
- Wrote a blog post (other than this one).
- Experimented with alternative printing.
- Prepared interview questions for an article on photographic artists.
- Worked up new sheet metal mirrors.
- Caught a friend’s art show opening.
- Found time to read.
- Did the swimming leg for a team triathlon.
Monday has a lot to live up to if it wants to top this!
Lucas James is a fine art photographer in Manchester, NH.